Suits WRX & STI: this splitter package does not include accessories range
For splitter package with accessories range click here.
Package price for this set includes:
- WRX / STI (VA) front lip splitter V1 or WRX / STI (VA) front lip splitter V2
- WRX / STI (VA) side skirt splitter
- WRX / STI (VA) rear lip spats/pods
- WRX / STI (VA) rear diffuser (Flow-Lock) or WRX / STI (VA) rear under spoiler with chassis mounts & rear extension
The Flow Designs splitter set for Subaru WRX/STI (VA) include front & side splitters, rear spats, rear under spoiler or Flow-Lock rear diffuser. Everything is hand polished to satin black & easy to install. By purchasing this splitter, the pre-pressed in threaded brass inserts will now accept all our add-on accessories for the VA WRX/STI such as winglets and splitter extensions.
All our splitters have a 10 year warranty and are made from a thick polyethylene composite, making it the strongest product of its type on the market, watch our front lip splitter stress test to see how durable our splitters are. Each splitter is model specific in its development and design to ensure perfect fitment. The entire production process is done is our Bayswater factory making us proudly Australian made and owned.
We offer fast Australia-wide and international shipping for all our products - join the worldwide Flow Family today!
Subaru VA WRX / STI Splitter Lip Kit Includes:
- Your choice of VA WRX / STI front splitter V1 OR V2
- VA WRX / STI side splitters (pair)
- Your choice of VA WRX / STI Flow-Lock rear diffuser OR rear under spoiler with extension & chassis mount
- VA WRX / STI rear spats (pair)
- 2 Flow Designs Stickers
- Fitting kit
Subaru VA WRX / STI Splitter Lip Kit Material & Finish:
- Front splitter, side splitters, rear spats, rear under spoiler: 10mm thick polyethylene composite, bevelled edges
- Accessories and Flow-Lock diffuser fins: 4.5mm scratch-resistant ABS
- Hand polished satin black
Why do we use Polyethylene Composite for Flow Designs Splitters?
Strong, impact resistant, doesn't corrode or chip, and has excellent abrasion resistance (say… from scraping on driveways and road all the time?)
Carbon fibre is better isn’t it?
As strong and light as Carbon fibre is, it CRACKS on impact or when under load and/or stress. Clear coat will eventually fades & cracks and become undesirable.